Home / Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
buspapa.com is an online bus travel agent. It does not operate its own bus services. buspapa.com provides live bus chart status to the travelers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers.
buspapa.com's advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
buspapa.com‘s responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
buspapa.com does not take responsibilities for the following:
- If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time.
- If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations.
- If customer enter wrong details at the time of booking(Date, Seat selection, Route).
- If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown.
- If the baggage of a customer gets lost / stolen / damaged in the event of travel.
- If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / infant / aged passenger.
- If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- If the bus operator changes the boarding point and / or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses may get delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their pick up point and timing.
At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to furnish the following:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes Driving License, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, buspapa.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, buspapa.com will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.
The ticket booked through buspapa.com is cancellable and it can be cancelled based on the operator's cancellation policy. We request you to read the cancellation policy before booking the tickets. Customers are advised to cancel their tickets within the prescribed time limits, wherever possible. In case of bus cancellation by the operator, full refund would be applicable. Amount of refund whenever received from the operator to buspapa.com shall be credited to the customer's account immediately. In cases where the tickets are not cancelled within the prescribed time limits, the time taken and amount of refund granted in such case and is to be decided by the buspapa.com management. Some bus operators does not allow to cancel the ticket between 2 to 12 hours before departure of the bus, In that case cancellation shall not be possible on buspapa.com within those hours of departure.
buspapa.com is a booking service only. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.
The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Baggage and luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by buspapa.com's travel partner.
Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by buspapa.com's travel partners in the buses is their own responsibility. Any refunds / claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip, buspapa.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then buspapa.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from buspapa.com with regard to services provided by them.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
For e-ticket cancellation buspapa.com will charge Rs 25/- per seat as a Transaction fee.
All disputes are subject to Bhopal jurisdiction.